Please click here or visit www.event.actxplorer.com and enter password : cfan2019
Experience Israel Christ for all Nations 2019 Tour Itinerary
October 21 - 31, 2019
We are thrilled to invite you to join Evangelist Daniel Kolenda (and other Ministry guests) on the next EXPERIENCE ISRAEL tour and conference in 2019!
EXPERIENCE the palpable presence of God in the Holy Land and walk where Jesus walked, where the Word of God unfolds in the landscape before you, where lifetime memories and special blessings will be yours to spiritually receive and personally encounter.
The deadline for booking is the 28th May, 2019
For more info on program, click here
Double Occupancy (4-Star) S$5,800 per person (USD$4,143)
Single Occupancy (4-Star) S$7,200 per person (USD$5,143)
LAND + Air: Includes return air-ticket from Singapore to Hong Kong and Tel Aviv, and a transit time for half-day ‘food-feasts’ in Hong Kong on the return journey.Double Occupancy - Share hotel room with either:
1) A requested roommate
2) Someone (of the same gender) from the Experience Israel Tour who has selected double occupancy as well, and has not specified a roommate.
LAND ONLY : Includes transportation to all sites once in Israel. It is your sole responsibility to book your own flights to and from Israel, and to meet at the first designated location on the itinerary.
Transportation to and from the hotel to the airport is at your own expense.
PLEASE WRITE TO SINGAPORE@CFAN.ORG.SG IF YOU WANT THIS LAND PACKAGE.
GET READY to experience the indescribable blessings that are only available for those who are actually “there” in the Holy Land. We expect your Experience Israel tour to be a personal event that will exceed anything you can imagine.
Israel is one of the most spiritually prolific, experience-packed and captivating lands to be found anywhere in the world.
Come with us to see and experience what you’ve always felt in your heart about this great land. There, traveling through the Holy Land itself, you will experience a "mobile conference" through daily devotions and intimate yet powerful times of worship together. You can expect to be revitalized and refreshed as you reconnect with God in the historically rich and spiritually significant settings that provided the backdrop for the very scriptures we hold dear in our hearts.
- Flights from Zurich to Tel Aviv and back.
- Hotel accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Breakfast and dinners while in Israel
- All standard tips (driver, guide and hotel tips)
- Ground transportation in chartered buses to all sites listed and hotel transfers
- Entrance fees to all tour sites
What’s not included
- Connecting flights to and from Zurich
- Passport fees
- Visa fees where applicable
- Travel insurance
- Optional day tour excursions
Participants should be aware that access to accommodation, transportation, restaurants, and other sites in destinations abroad may differ from that in other countries and accessibility is not guaranteed by CfaN. Many venues may not have an elevator. Streets may present difficult walking conditions. Public sites may not be handicap-accessible. Trip participation requires a minimum level of physical stamina, such as being able to walk uphill and climb stairs.
This trip will be conducted in English only.
CfaN CONFERENCE AND IMPARTATION MEETINGS
Christ for all Nations will host a number of evening conference and impartation meetings along the way that are INCLUDED in your tour package. You will be blessed by incredible worship and anointed preaching from Evangelist Daniel Kolenda and other world-renowned speakers.
Monday October 21, 2019 : Depart for Israel . Singapore>Hong Kong > Tel Aviv
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfer to Coastal Hotel
- Evening Welcome Reception
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Caesarea (Amphitheater)
- Mount Carmel
Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Mt. of Beatitudes
- Banias (Caeserea Phillipi)
- Evening Meeting - Sea of Galilee
Friday, October 25, 2019
- Yardenit (Baptismal site)
- Beth Shean
- Jordan River Valley to Jerusalem
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Free Day - with option to enjoy spa resort & Swimming in the Dead Sea
- Option 1: Abraham’s Well, Camel ride and Bedouin lunch, overview of Yeruham crater
- Option 2: Mitzpe Ramon Visitors Center, visit an Alpaca farm, Bedouin lunch and Camel ride
- Option 3: Ben Gurion Grave, Jeep ride, Zin Desert Jeep ride Spice route, Bedouin lunch and Camel ride
- Evening Meeting - Masada
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Ein Gedi (Hike to waterfalls)
- Mount of Olives
- Palm Sunday Path to Garden of Gethsemane
Monday, October 28, 2019
- Southern Steps
- Western Wall
- Jewish Quarter of the Old City including the Cardo and Herodian ruins
- City of David Archaeological Dig with movie and Hezakiah’s tunnel
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Caiaphas’ House
- Mount Zion and Upper Room
- Pools of Bethesda
- Antonio Fortress
- Way of the Cross
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Garden Tomb
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Free Day – with optional touring
- Option 1: Israel Museum, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum, Picnic lunch Bethlehem including the Shepherds fields
- Option 2: Mount Gerizim, Ancient Shiloh, Picnic lunch, Shiloh Synagogue, Psagot Visitor Center
- Option 3: Emmaus, Tel Azekah, Beit Guvrim and Picnic lunch, Ellah Valley visitors center
- Evening Impartation Meeting - Hotel Ballroom
Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Depart for Hong Kong > Singapore
*Note: Longer transit time in Hong Kong for ‘food-feasts’ & shopping
*Climate in October: the average temperatures range is 17° - 27° C in Israel. Please consider this as a guide for your information.
Raffles Air provides visa application service for our travellers. Kindly contact us at +65 62222-777 or email@example.com if you require our assistance. If you are visiting Jordan, we will apply for Jordan visa on your behalf.
1. A non-refundable deposit of SGD $1,750 per person is required upon registration. Balance collection is due one month before trip. Payment is by way of cheque, Internet Banking or Telegraphic Transfer. Banking details will be provided. All bank charges are to be borne by travellers. Availability is on a first come first served basis.
2. All hotels are subject to availability and changes without prior notice.
3. All passengers are strongly encouraged to purchase own travel protection plan from your home country.